Sometimes IOTA transactions can stay pending for sometime. Sometimes it can get to several days.
Below are some steps that you can use to try to speed up a pending transaction OR get connected to a better node.
There is a suggested way to speedup the transfer.
Please try the below options in order not to have Pending transactions for days:
- Checkout this webpage: http://iota.dance/nodes it shows the current load on IOTA servers
- Click on the address that has the lowest ‘ping’ and it will be copied
- Start your IOTA Wallet
- Open the Tools -> Edit Node Configuration
- Open the Host and select the address that you selected at step 2
- In case the address does not exist, go to the bottom of the list: CUSTOM
- Add “http://” and paste the address copied in step 2
- Save the settings
- Now on each 30 minutes until the transaction is Confirmed do the following :
- Open the History tab of the IOTA Wallet
- Click on the ‘show bundle’ of the pending transaction
- Once it opens select ‘Reattach’ . Do not use ‘rebroadcast’ as it will only rebroadcast the last transaction attached.
- Once confirmed go to ‘Receive’ tab
- Select to attach a new address to the tangle
- In 30-40 minutes if the transaction is still pending go back to step 10 OR Step 1.
If you find this article helpful, please donate: