Terms and Conditions
We are operating as a 3rd party company and as such, we are not affiliated with any of the IOTA Community, IOTA foundation or IOTA.ORG. All logos, images and trademarks are copyright of their respective owners.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by these latest terms and conditions.
IOTA Transfer policy, Cancellations, Refunds, Legal:
– All IOTA transfers are not done automatically as we first need to confirm the Receive address of your IOTA Wallet. IOTA transfers are usually done in EET (GMT +2) daylight hours. Depending on the time when the purchase is made, we will ship the IOTA to your account in the same day or the day after that. It may take from one hour to several days for a transaction to stay pending based on the current IOTA network load
– The posted turnaround times are an average time and are not guaranteed. Turnaround times may vary based on the current IOTA network condition and load
– Orders which have already been sent in for transaction of IOTA, it cannot be cancelled.
– Due to the nature of the IOTA transferring network, all funds transferred to buymiota.org are non-refundable for any reason. Chargeback cannot be applied by your credit card\debit card bank company.
– Any orders completed cannot be cancelled or reverted back, as IOTA transfers are irreversible.
– If an order that is still in process is requested to be canceled , it is subject to BuyMiota.org team decision to decide if it can be canceled, and if cancellation can be performed, only 80% of the price is refunded back. 20% are kept to cover loses from transfer fees.
– If buymiota.org services have been purchased, absolutely no refunds will be offered if the customer does not provide the correct RECEIVE address of the IOTA Wallet or consult with buymiota.org staff how to do it.
– As a last resort for confirming your identity, video proof may be required if there is a possibility that the payment and transaction may not be requested by the rightful owner. The video proof must be confirmed by BuyMIOTA.ORG Staff first.
– BuyMiota.org guarantees 100% to fully transfer the amount IOTA purchased to the Iota Wallet Receive Address provided by the customer. It will be the customer’s responsibility to verify the Iota Wallet Receive Address and ‘Attach it to the Tangle’.
– It wrong Iota Wallet receive address is sent, a refund or chargeback will not be issued.
– Transferring the IOTA to your wallet may take several ‘reattachments to the tangle’ which can cause delay(due to IOTA network load) in the transfer. Once the initial order to the receiving wallet’s receive address is initiated it soon becomes visible in the History of the Wallet and cannot be stopped nor reverted.
– The buyer confirms that he\she takes all responsibility to provide a valid and authorized payment
OUR SERVICE AND TURNAROUND TIMES:
Due to the nature of the IOTA network, transactions may sometimes be delayed and ordered in 5-7 days.
The webservice at https://thetangle.org/ provides proof for ordering and delivering IOTA to the Receive address specified by the buyer.
Please Contact us with your questions at: email@example.com
Terms of service agreement
BuyMiota.org strives to ensure that all information contained on pages hosted by BuyMiota.org.com is correct and up to date. We cannot, however, accept responsibility for the content of external websites linked to through BuyMiota.org.com. Third party content is accessed at the user’s own risk.
BuyMiota.org.com cannot accept responsibility for any loss or inconvenience caused by reliance on any material contained in this site.
Please note that despite the nature of much of the material created and hosted on this website, BuyMiota.org.com is not a financial reference resource and the opinions of authors and other contributors are their own and should not be taken as financial advice. If you require advice of this sort, BuyMiota.org strongly recommends contacting a qualified industry professional.
All materials on this site are for informational purposes only. None of the material should be interpreted as investment advice.
By using BuyMiota.org.com, you agree and consent to the policies contained in the above Terms of Service Agreement.
Specifically, you agree to hold BuyMiota.org, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and third party service providers harmless from and defend them against any claims, costs, damages, losses, expenses, and any other liabilities, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or related to your access to or use of BuyMiota.org, your violation of this user agreement, and/or your violation of the rights of any third party or person.
We will not be liable for any special, consequential, indirect, incidental, punitive, reliance, or exemplary damages, whether in tort, contract, or any other legal theory, arising out of or in any way connected with this agreement or your use of or attempt to use BuyMiota.org, including (but not limited to) damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, or data. This limitation on liability shall not be affected even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. You may have other rights that vary from state to state.
You agree to release us, our affiliates, and third-party service providers, and each associated director, employee, agents, and officers, from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential), of every kind and nature, known and unknown, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected to your use of BuyMiota.org.
Any claim or dispute between you and us arising out of or relating to this user agreement, in whole or in part, shall be governed by the laws of United Kingdom and city of London without respect to its conflict of laws provisions.
Certain areas of the BuyMiota.org website involve personal data handling when this has been submitted by the user (including but not limited to competition forms and newsletter subscriptions). Data obtained via user submission is only ever used for the purpose(s) clearly stated at the point of submission and will not be forwarded, sold or otherwise distributed to third parties.
Information entered into competition or survey forms will not be published or communicated to third parties in any way; it will be used solely to communicate with the applicant regarding the results or otherwise of the specific campaign entered.
Personal information may also be obtained for analytical purposes such as traffic monitoring. Data obtained in this manner is used solely for statistical analysis and website usage monitoring.
Any option to subscribe listed on BuyMiota.org.com may be undone at any time should the user desire. If you are experiencing any problems with unsubscribing, please contact us using the details on our Contact page.
BuyMiota.org is provided on “as is” basis and without any warranty whatsoever. We and our affiliates and third party service providers disclaim, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any and all warranties, express or implied, including (but not limited to) implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights, or any other warranty, condition, guarantee or representation, whether oral or electronic. You are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or mobile device, loss of use, or loss of your user content.
All the things you do and all the information you submit or post to BuyMiota.org remain your responsibility. You will not hold us legally liable for any of your user content or actions that infringe the law or the rights of a third party or person in any way.
Our goal is to serve both your and community interests, so if you have an issue or dispute, you agree to raise it and try to resolve it with us informally. You can contact us with feedback and concerns here or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org