Welcome to our site!
This is the place where you can start understanding IOTA and learn the latest trends in our Blog. The future of this alternative coin and Internet of Things. IOTA is a 3rd Generation Crypto and the expectations are that around 2025 , IOTA will run the backbone of the Internet of Things, responsible for all information and payment transactions from large to small to micro without any fees.
IOTA is based on completely new idea – the Tangle- it is a newly developed structure and concept that has nothing to do with miners like Bitcoin, Ethereum and others.
The total number of IOTA units ( 2 779 530 283 277 261 IOTA in total) is pre-generated and their numbers cannot be inflated providing stability to this alternate coin.
The idea behind the tangle is that each host being part of it is increasing its speed and availability.
Basically a transaction can be structured in 3 simple steps:
- The initiating Wallet should confirm at least 2 other transactions in order to process its own – Provides scaling and decentralization
- These 2 transactions are verified and checked by other Wallets-
- The authentication is then processed to a unique string used only once – This is guarantees protection from spam.
Basically IOTA solves the fundamental problems of any blockchain crypto – speed of transaction and fee of transaction.
It provides scaling and decentralization.
Right now each can use several ways to buy IOTA with cash (buy miota) :
- One is to go and buy directly from Binance by following several steps explained here.
- In case you simply want to own some IOTA and to pay with Paypal for it you can try the ebay sellers. Note that 1MIOTA is the unit trade on the exchanges. Do not be fooled by a seller selling parts of Miota.
- Ask a friend or a someone from a IOTA forum to sell and arrange the logistics
- Soon other exchanges are expected to also list IOTA. Once this happens you will be able to find the details explained here.
Learn more about IOTA:
How IOTA units are structured :
Note: MIOTA is the unit trade on the market exchanges right now.
1MIOTA = 1 000 000 IOTA
Learn more about IOTA implementations:
Understanding IOTA. How does IOTA work. Watch this 90 sec video to understand: